The SCP Foundation is a fictional organization that is the subject of a web-based collaborative writing project of the same name. The stories generated by the project describe the exploits of the Foundation, supposedly responsible for containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law (referred to as SCPs). The main written works on the SCP Foundation website are articles written in the style of structured internal documentation about the contained SCPs. The website also contains thousands of "Foundation Tales", short stories set within the universe of the SCP Foundation.
In-universe, the SCP Foundation is a secret organization entrusted by governments around the globe to contain and study anomalous individuals, entities, locations, objects, and phenomena that defy natural law (referred to as "SCP objects", or colloquially as "SCPs" or "skips"). SCP objects, if left uncontained, pose a threat to humans—or, at the very least, to humanity's sense of reality and normalcy.
SCP Fandom appears to be [REDACTED]. And [DATA EXPUNGED].
He's at least 6'4" in height. And appears to also have ████████████
A few facts the SCP Fandom allowed to be said...
1. SCP is one of the few fandoms to lack feelings, being a robot-or at least half-robot/cyborg. SCP made himself incapable of feelings in order to help others. Why would that help? Well, that's a another story.
2. Despite being a younger fandom, SCP is the only one, no, only thing capable of making Creepypasta scared. He uses this advantage to keep Creepypasta from killing anyone.
3. There are no known photos or videos of SCP, and no, you can't ask why... ever wonder where the Firefly fandom went?
4. SCP Fandom keeps Documentation and Files of all the other Fandoms he got to know. He only lets those who are closest to them read the said files.
5. He normally helps Supernatural Fandom to Secure, Contain and Protect most of the Creatures he captures. It is unknown whether or not Supernatural Fandom knows SCP's true appearance.
6: █████ usually ██████████.